Thursday 13 June 2013

Smile!

Appreciation is something we over look often. I think if people would just stop from their supposed "hectic schedule" and "smell the roses" they would find a little ray of sunshine. People complain a lot. It also doesn't help that I am in the "complaining business."

Any more quotes and I think the Grammar police will be after me.

In the last 24 hours I have appreciated;

  1. Having rain for the garden even though it doesn't allow me to garden.
  2. The smile and encouragement from the guy who commented on my eye prescription being just a wee bit myopic when all I can think about is "Damn it has gotten worse form last prescription I'll be blind in no time!"
  3. The friend who travels with me to and from work who can talk outside of work and not mention anything about work. Well mostly not complain about work. Release frustration a whole different story.
  4. The ever so bouncy 5 year old puppy that greets me every day when I get home. Always bring a smile to my face but sheesh I have to quite the squeeing.
  5. A simple peanut butter banana caramel sandwich toasted.
Keep positive!

No comments: