Any more quotes and I think the Grammar police will be after me.
In the last 24 hours I have appreciated;
- Having rain for the garden even though it doesn't allow me to garden.
- The smile and encouragement from the guy who commented on my eye prescription being just a wee bit myopic when all I can think about is "Damn it has gotten worse form last prescription I'll be blind in no time!"
- The friend who travels with me to and from work who can talk outside of work and not mention anything about work. Well mostly not complain about work. Release frustration a whole different story.
- The ever so bouncy 5 year old puppy that greets me every day when I get home. Always bring a smile to my face but sheesh I have to quite the squeeing.
- A simple peanut butter banana caramel sandwich toasted.