Friday 1 November 2013

Twilight Zone?

OK so in the last 24/36 hours people are singing "I've got the moves like Jagger" a little too often where ever I go. Even my CD player in the car sang it. Totally forgot I have had that CD in there for over a year now.

Work passing in odd ways as in if asked "How was your night?" we would all answer "Weird...just weird." Work gets done but we feel like we are running in circles.

A handful of people find it important to make statements/questions on B.O. and bodily functions making me think I must be doing something wrong. My soap not working well anymore? Tell so I can change it. OK so this deodorant doesn't work so well but still.

I need a big dose of stop paying attention so much and wash it down with a little ignorance. I'm just gonna make myself paranoid.

No comments: