Monday 15 July 2013

Wow, really?

I really have to stop giving people the benefit of a doubt. I have good first impressions and judgement of people but damn I would say 85% of the time it goes wrong. I often get used, one way friendships, but mostly a door mat just cause I have hope that people can prove me wrong. I know people can be thoughtful and respectful of each other right?

People are not angry by nature, these people have a story and are hung up on it. People get defensive because most likely they have been betrayed once too many times. You get the idea. I see that now a days we are bred to be jerks, assholes, selfish bastards, etc.

Financially the rich are getting richer and the poorer get more poor. The middle class a dying breed and just as the middle class is disappearing so are respectful people. The A-Types are flying higher, deeper into manipulative games, and tighter restrictive social circles and the scum bags and lords 'n' ladies keep getting disconnected, disgruntled mad at the world, and scummier by the day.

It's scarey where I think the future goes some days.

Brought to you by a night full of all flavors of crazy and don't worry I have vacation coming up.

No comments: